Disputes between stakeholders in various fields are becoming more diversified and complex. Under these circumstances, legal knowledge as well as a comprehensive response based on understanding a client's situation as a whole can ultimately lead to victory in a dispute.
SIWOO LAWOFFICE provides the following legal services related to general civil disputes:
- Litigation related to ordinary monetary disputes, such as loan, investment, commitment, penalty, settlement, guaranteed debt, unjust enrichment – Litigation related to construction, such as compensation for construction, delay of liquidated damage, claim for damage substituting for defect
- Litigation related to subcontract disputes, such as payment for goods, payment for subcontract, claim for damages substituting for defect, etc.
- Litigation related to real property, such as delivery of building, delivery of land, removal of building, registration for transferring ownership, contract cancellation and claim for restitution, change of the name of lot ownership, confirmation for invalidity of lot sales of housing site for re-locator, etc.
- Filing a claim and response in the litigation for cancellation of fraudulent act
- Litigation related to re-development & re-construction association
- Various litigation related to claims for damage, such as claims for damage (automobile), claims for damage (accident on duty), claims for damage (medical), claims for damage (intellectual property), claims for damage (miscellaneous), etc.
- Litigation related to insurance, such as insurance payment, confirmation of non-existence of debt, demand amount for indemnity, etc.
SIWOO LAWOFFICE has a diverse range of experience dealing with many administrative adjudications and administrative litigations. Based on these experiences, we provide comprehensive legal services for administrative adjudication, administrative litigation or other legal action against administrative agencies regarding various permits/licenses, refusal of beneficiary disposition, and disposition of sanctions, etc.
SIWOO LAWOFFICE provides the following legal advice services related to administrative matters:
- Appeal litigation or party litigation in connection with general administrative disposition
- Litigation related to disciplinary action against teachers or public officers, etc.
- Litigation related to request for disclosure of information
- Litigation related to business suspension
- Litigation related to industrial accidents or veterans
- Litigation related to construction
- Litigation related to urban redevelopment
- Litigation related to expropriation
SIWOO LAWOFFICE provides appropriate and detailed legal advice to prevent disputes related to domestic cases such as divorce and inheritance, and also offers comprehensive legal services ranging from consultation at the early stage of disputes to various litigation procedures.
SIWOO LAWOFFICE provides the following legal advice services related to domestic matters:
- Division of inherited property
- Disputes related to Wills and legal reserve of inheritance
- Search and confirmation of domestic inherited property and transfer of registration and representing the sale
- Claims for divorce and partition of properties
- Designation of a primary caregiver and a person with parental rights
- Claims for alimony
- Claims for compensation for damage from unreasonable repudiation of de facto marriage relationship and claims for restitution
Cases & Works
- Providing legal advice to a supercar owner on issues related to the Automobile Damage Compensation Act against a domestic supercar dealer company
- Claims for against a company which has received livestock products representing a domestic livestock distributor
- Representing a domestic fisheries distributor located in Tongyeong regarding a claim for wages filed by its employee
- Representing a domestic automobile parts manufacturer located in Jinju regarding a claim for wages filed by its employee
- Representing several domestic insurance companies for cases related to insurance, such as various claims for damage (accident on duty), insurance payment, confirmation of non-existence of debt, etc.,.
- Representing many victims of industrial accidents in claims for damages (accident on duty) against employers
- Representing a flautist in connection with a claim for insurance payment against a domestic insurance company
- Representing a landowner in connection with a claim for registration of ownership transfer filed by the town community for the reason of the termination of name trust or the completion of the statute of limitation for the acquisition of possession
- Representing offenders or victims of fraudulent acts in connection with a claim for relief of pain and suffering
- Representing a certified labor attorney in connection with a claim for relief of pain and suffering filed by its client
- Representing Byucksan Paint Co., Ltd in connection with a claim for damages related to a chemical tanker coating defect against NIPPON PAINT MARINE, a paint maker for ships
- Representing a domestic insurance company in connection with a litigation for cancellation of fraudulent act raised by Seoul Guarantee Insurance Company
- Representing a domestic insurance company in connection with a high-court appeal and a supreme-court appeal for cancellation of a fraudulent act raised by Daehan Logistics
- Representing Gyeongnam Highway Co., Ltd in connection with a claim for damages against LAND & HOUSING (LH) Corporation
- Providing legal advice services related to the employment agreement for Dookwise’s local branch manager and the appropriateness of dismissal
- Representing a domestic insurance company in connection with a claim for objection of dividend against Geo-Marine Shipbuilding’s creditors including Daehan Logistics
- Representing a domestic insurance company in connection with a claim for terminating the mortgage against the shipbuilding site of Geo-Marine Shipbuilding
- Performing other various litigations and legal advice services